Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My twin turbos are going bad, need replacing....dealership charges a lot for labor. Any suggestions on where I can purchase used turbos to save on cost?

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Ebay for example.. what is the mileage the car has? Also very difficult to remove the turbos as mostly no access to do it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ebay for example.. what is the mileage the car has? Also very difficult to remove the turbos as mostly no access to do it
The car has 80000 miles and out of warranty. I am waiting to hear back from A shop to give me a quote to fix. It’s extremely expensive so maybe if I can get after market parts it can save me a few dollars?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry to hear this. Another options is Pacific Motors. I just checked their site and they have left and rights available for under $400 ea. The ones I saw were from a donor car w/ 48k mi. They may have others. Good luck!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to hear this. Another options is Pacific Motors. I just checked their site and they have left and rights available for under $400 ea. The ones I saw were from a donor car w/ 48k mi. They may have others. Good luck!

Thank you! I talk to the dealer I bought it from and they can fix it for me for less than Maserati. It’s costly but worth it since the car will be paid off soon. I’m going to just get new turbos so it can run like new.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts