Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two weeks and 400 miles later.

Here is what I observed in no particular order as a new owner.

It rattles, is shakes, it makes odd noises when it is off, but most of them go away when the car settles into itself. I can't describe why these little quirky noises went away, but they did. I miss some of them.

The brakes are sensitive, but you will get used to them. Until you drive another car and then come back to the Maserati.

The audio system produces flat, emotionless sound, but I barely have it on, because I rather listen to the car itself.

The car is most impressive from 50mph up. Launching is fun, but not not as rewarding as highway speed with a push.

The car is loud, a little unpredictable at times, and clearly not a German car. But isn't this reason as to why we bought it?

The seats are relatively basic as compared to the competitive set and at times the lower lumbar support feels like you have a beach ball in the middle of your back.

It will bottom out.

People who observe the car really love it. It is a sexy car that feels exotic but attainable with hard work and some luck.

After two weeks of ownership, I couldn't be happier. I hope you are too with yours.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I am loving it too!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Congratulations and enjoy your new MASER.
Got my new Ghibli 9/24/14. Way too excited now to notice minor quirks. I m sure they'll pop up when the excitement dips a bit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts