Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered who on the board in the UK with the Ghibli and what ratio have gone for the models above the standard Diesel and where in general location you are (as I have only seen two so far).

I'll start. Ghibli, Diesel, Essex.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Diesel with about £10k of extras in Manchester.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ghibli S, London
Grigio Maratea/21" rims/B&W sound system/Skyhook/Carbon Fibre trim/Cold Weather pack/Convenience Pack/Gear Shift paddles/Homelink

·
Registered
112 Posts
@grahamhar- I note you ordered heated seats.
Did you get yours independently?

(My dealer told a me I could only have heated seats with electric memory seats which obviously costs a lot more)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ghibli S, London
Grigio Maratea/21" rims/B&W sound system/Skyhook/Carbon Fibre trim/Cold Weather pack/Convenience Pack/Gear Shift paddles/Homelink
Hi KKshah - I also have an Ghibli S with B&W - I'm really disappointed with the sound though - I am currently discussing with B&W and Maserati - it just seems very flat and poor bass.

I wondered what you thought about the systems - Maserati are sourcing another car so we can compare with my car.

Many Thanks

Pete

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Pete,
I've been happy with the B&W... Sound is well balanced- crisp vocals & decent bass. Am sure there are cheaper after-market systems, but I've found the sound quality good & it looks great also.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Pete,
I've been happy with the B&W... Sound is well balanced- crisp vocals & decent bass. Am sure there are cheaper after-market systems, but I've found the sound quality good & it looks great also.
Thanks kkshah - We did a comparison today at the Egham showroom with another stock car and my car and found my system was well below par in Comparison - especially on DAB where the output was significantly lower at the same settings, and the Bass was far less responsive. The problem was less evident using SACD/ CD / iPOD. Maserati and B&W are now going to resolve for me as they accept there is a technical issue - I imagine its an amplification problem. The system in the stock car sounded very good so I am sure they will now fix for me - I engaged B&W engineers directly also and the have been very helpful.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi, I'm in Newark, Notts. Very pleased with my Diesel Ghibli. Have the basic sound system which is OK but will prob upgrade at a local ICE dealer.
No issue with mine. Love it all, esp the automatic light option. Fab.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 53 Posts