Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ordered new V6d Arrives June 2015 Manchester
(been interested fora while, then saw one in an NHS car park and hit the purchase button)
Coming from a long history of BMW's -need a change!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just ordered Ghilbi V6 petrol in bianco with rosso red interior.
20in Sports pack, Bower and Wilkins upgrade, carbon fibre trim, red callipers. Delivery due on new 65 reg plate early September!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Model: Ghibli V6 Petrol, in Champaign with Black interior

Time of ownership : 8 weeks

Actual usage : 5 weeks, 1500 miles

Time spent in Maserati garage : three weeks+ due to engine misfire x 3

Pending issues: Misfire (awaiting fuel management software update), noisy bottom, push start button freeze (unable to start the engine for 10-15 minutes), things falling off under the dashboard, rain censor not working properly, DAB Radio reception is poor.

Temp Replacement Vehicles: Audi A6 Diesel Estate, GhibliV6 Petrol in White with Maserati Logo on the side, Porsche Cayman Black, Maserati Ghibli Diesel in Black

·
Registered
153 Posts
Harrow, Middlesex U.K

Ghibli diesel in 'Blu Emozione'
Nero dash and door tops, with Sabbia stitching/Sabbia interior
Ebano wood trim
20" polished Urano wheels with Blue callipers
20" sport pack
Convenience pack
Cold climate pack
Premium pack
Sunroof
Bowers and Wilkins sound system
Fine extended perforated leather including front seat ventilation
DAB radio
Blind spot and reverse warning
Skyhook damping
Wifi hot spot

Took delivery very end of July, and current mileage only around 680 !!

Regards
Keith

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all newbee here. I've ordered a standard petrol in blue emozione with sabbia interior and standard wheels from HR OWEN in Kensington due for delivery mid December 2015. However am having second thoughts about the colour, wanted to be different from the majority black grey and silver cars out there but have started noticing blues everywhere and it's putting me off. I think my mind is playing tricks with me. Wifey wants Nero ribelle with tan while kids want bianco alpi with sabbia. Bianco means a trip to the local cheap car wash 3 times a week who havent got a clue on how to wash properly. Nero means I'm just another penguin. Watching endless ghibli videos on YouTube for inspiration. Any help or advice appreciated.

·
Registered
26 Posts
We can't help you. This is your own decision.

For what it's worth, the Blu Emozione was a bit too light blue for me so I got the darker Blu Passione and I much prefer that. Not a penguin, not going to the car wash every week, not one of the black/grey crowd. Nice.

But Sabia interior with kids? THAT you should seriously rethink. The white leather will likely age very quickly. It looks great in the dealership but 6-12 months later you have something very different.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have blu emozione with sabbia interior from HR Owen. Love it. The colour goes from light on a bright day like today to dark on an overcast one. I have never had a bad comment about the colour in the 18 months I have had the car.

I have a baby seat in the back and a wipe down quickly cleans any mess, my seat has the usual slight denim tinge that light coloured seats inevitably get but the extended leather sabbia interior is light and airy.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi just bought Feb 2015 Ghibli diesel, Bianco white with Sabbia interior, 12 way electric memory seats & reversing camera, 20" alloy wheels, 9500 miles Purchased from Meridian Modena Lyndhurst Hampshire. Fell in love with the car bought it within 24 hrs of seeing it. Photos in my garage.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi

I am in Dumfries, Scotland. Have ordered Ghibli Diesel from Parks Maserati, Hamilton. Passione blu. Sabbia interior. 19 inch poseidon alloys. Convinience pack. Privacy glass. Delivery expected in last week March. So looking forward for the italian beauty.

Cheers
ss64

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a May 2015 Nero Ribelle Ghibli S, pretty much every option but the vented seats. Picked it up just over 12 months ago and have driven a little over 20,000 miles.

Still smiling :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
5 weeks into ownership of 2015 Ghibli diesel, 10.00 miles. Bianco white, Sabbia interior, 19" Posidon wheels, 12 way memory seats, reversing camera. Really love the car. Booked in 4 weeks time to have rear windows tinted. Live in Hampshire. Photo in gallery.

41 - 54 of 54 Posts