Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to Maserati, intend to buy the Ghibli, but only after a test drive which I hope will be in the very near future.

I'm used to bargaining on purchase price as I don't part exchange, but pay by cash.

Any thoughts on my chances for getting some discount?

I will probably place a factory order as I want certain options which may not be available on cars in the showroom.

Any further thoughts on how long I might have to wait for the car if I order by the end of November?

Thanks in advance.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
305 Posts
If you want one quickly your bargaining position is weak. They have plenty of people like me who if the car is right at the test drive see it as good value and will pay the full price or lease it so they can make even more. If you wait two thing could happen: the demand is so high a premium must be paid or else delivery time is long, or they have capacity to spare and you can make a bargain.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks - very helpful.

I'm waiting for the call from the dealer for the test drive. I understand demo models are due in the UK anytime, if they are not already here.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top