Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I was wondering how drivers in the UK have found the Ghibli reliability?

Given it's RHD it may be slightly different in build(or not)!

I think it would be good to find out teething problems collectively, so these can be highlighted to dealers if trends appear.

Please also specify the build date if you have had any problems, and how rectified if so?

Many thank,
Aran

·
Registered
1 Posts
My dad doesn't do the internet so I shall post for him. He's had his for 3 months and covered 5000 miles. It's a 330hp petrol on 19 inch wheels. He's had 0 problems with it. It seems the only people to talk about there cars on this forum are ones who have a problematic car and thus the image of reliability is skewed.

·
Registered
106 Posts
3 Months old 3,500 miles diesel.
Getting 40+ mpg on a motorway(freeway) run & no problems so far.
Still deliberating about the premium sound, seems not too bad on the CD, not quite as good on the IPod & totally lacking Bass & body on the radio.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ghibli S, 3 months old, 3000 miles, only a couple of minor issues, resolved by Dealer first time. Brilliant car even with a few minor issues. Makes all other saloons look, sound and drive very boring

·
Registered
357 Posts
Looks like Maserati is doing well for first time entry into diesel market. Does Ferrari build the Diesel engines too?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Almost 6 months of ownership, 3500 miles. Zero issues. Everything works. Everything is solidly built.

I did get a low tyre pressure warning light after leaving the car parked for over 2 weeks whilst out of the country. It cleared itself up after driving the car for a few moments.

Have the Ghibli S

1 - 9 of 9 Posts