Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Ghibli, 2019 VW Golf GTI
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been covered previously but I'm wondering if there are any worth while updates on this (well known) problem ?

I noticed that mine has started to detach & one of the ends 'sticking up' when the roof is closed. I re-seated it & closed the roof now I'm wondering if anyone has found a good solution or I need to order the part in from Maserati. I don't use the roof all that often but with Summer approaching here it will get more use than normal.

Car is a 2016 so it's out of warranty & to be honest, as I don't have it serviced at Maserati, I'm not 'cheeky' enough to ask them to fix FOC.

Any ideas welcomed.

·
Registered
2016 Ghibli, 2019 VW Golf GTI
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This has been covered previously but I'm wondering if there are any worth while updates on this (well known) problem ?

I noticed that mine has started to detach & one of the ends 'sticking up' when the roof is closed. I re-seated it & closed the roof now I'm wondering if anyone has found a good solution or I need to order the part in from Maserati. I don't use the roof all that often but with Summer approaching here it will get more use than normal.

Car is a 2016 so it's out of warranty & to be honest, as I don't have it serviced at Maserati, I'm not 'cheeky' enough to ask them to fix FOC.

Any ideas welcomed.
Found the part No. & Maserati Melbourne confirm known problem on earlier models. Part available ex local stock so I'll pick one up when next in that way.

Anyway for others needing the same part (22) details follow (from Scuderia site)...

Rectangle Font Parallel Brand Magenta

Product Font Slope Parallel Auto part

1 - 2 of 2 Posts