Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got home from taking the car in get fix a few issues and wanted to let everyone know what I learned. My car has 3K miles Q4 Ghibli, blue emb.

1. Fixed sub-woofer rattle. Had to take it in twice for this. The first time fixed it a while, but the rattle came back. The dealer did a lot more insulation and the bass finally sounds wonderful. Wow, what a difference.

2. There was an update for the A/C which fixes an issue where the car will reset the set temperature when restarting. In other words, if you have it set at 68 degrees, when you restart the car, it will reset to 75. My car didn't actually do this, but he said it was a service bulletin to fix.

3. There's a service bulletin about the windows not fully rolling up after you shut the door. My car actually did this, so I was very happy to get it fixed.

4. Bought a set of 20" winter tires for $1,080 which the dealer will keep at the place for me.

5. Got three "thumbs up", one wave, one person rolling down the window to talk to me while driving to and from the dealership. This makes it all worth it! (not part of the service but fun to mention :)

The service department was very good to me and also to the car...almost a white glove treatment. I was impressed.

·
Administrator
2,570 Posts
Glad to hear your getting good service and a lot of attention and enjoyment with your car:).
Very fair price for the tires ... were they Pirelli Sotto3 or Carving edge?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts