Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
This is a GTS IN Trionfale, which is exactly the same as Energia, it's what I've ordered.
N

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a GTS IN Trionfale, which is exactly the same as Energia, it's what I've ordered.
N

Great news - Is this 100% confirmed?? If so im sold!!

There is a Rosso Energia S with the exact options I want in Charlotte. They said its just been received so they will send me pics next week.

I love those black rims on red!! I am gonna black out all the chrome as well

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi AtlantaGhibli,
Pretty much 100%, my dealer had one of those colour blocks in the dealership painted to the Energia colour code, and holding it next to Trionfale on the GTS, it looked identical.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Haven't seen this color before now, but boy does the Ghibli look good in red. I was choosing between blue and dark grey but now I might have to consider this color as well. Does it cost extra or something?

·
Registered
852 Posts
IF my current car was not red (burgendy) that would have been a consideration (with blue leather) (blue Claipers) I wanted to change it up this time.........love the Blue Emizone......I am getting the impression is that all the colors and paint are very good and hard to choose wrong.............and that is the way it should be for a car at this level!! good luck

·
Registered
34 Posts
Pictures of Rosso Energia at last

Looks stunning!
Can't wait for mine to arrive
:)

Attachments

Reactions: Razor7

·
Registered
34 Posts
And another picture

Can't seem to load more than one picture at a time!
But it looks amazing, and 20 inch wheels will look even better
:)

Attachments

Reactions: Razor7

·
Registered
292 Posts
I picked her up on Wednesday!

Attachments

·
Administrator
2,250 Posts
That color looks really sharp ... and the weather looks pretty good too!!!

Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Very Nice!

·
Registered
292 Posts
I finally have some sunshine today. I will take some pictures and post them tomorrow!

Reactions: svelte

·
Registered
292 Posts
Here they are! Enjoy! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
292 Posts
There are 9 pictures that are separated by 3 or 4 older pictures that were already on here.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Nice pics. The shadows in pic 5 really shows off the curves. (If I were Italian, I would be compelled to pinch her.)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts