Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning's USA Today has a four page full color ad for the Ghibli. We live in southern Cal and I am not sure if it is in every edition. It is very well done. As far as the exclusivity argument goes, the ad strongly makes the point that Ghibli starts at only $66,900.
While the limited number being manufactured will assure us that we will never belong to a herd, I wonder what demographic they are trying to reach.

·
Registered
852 Posts
That is the big debate - will Maserati remain exlusive or just another car - long threads on exlcusivity - only time will tell - but for now IMO you will enjoy exclusivity

·
Registered
44 Posts
I think we should start a new poll to see how many bought base, actual price and Q4 and price.

Doubt too many actually buy under 70K and most will be high 80's to low 90's ?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
84 Posts
My sticker is $96000. Got $5000 off sticker.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Be happy that in the USA you get by far the best prices. We pay here in Europe 25-30% more for the Ghibli and this in my case in Switzerland 250 miles away from the factory...
My fully loaded Q4 costs US-$ 131000.- ( I took everything with the exception of Bowers&Wilkins resp. Premium Sound - I'm audiophile but at home) and 4% discount. So still an expensive car. 85% of the sold cars in Switzerland are Q4's. Some Diesel are sold mainly as company cars. The naked Diesel costs $ 81500.- without Extras.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Either way it's not cheap but is the cheapest a fully loaded entry-level Maserati gets. Can't beat that.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Mine was $93K less 4K discount, 89K

SQ4 with premium package, luxury package, premium sound , 20" Urano, Black metallic, red premium leather, Carbon fiber trim and wheel. Black velour headliner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts