Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to look for them but couldn't find them, I only found power foot pedals, is that it? If not, what are the power foot pedals?

·
Registered
292 Posts
I tried to look for them but couldn't find them, I only found power foot pedals, is that it? If not, what are the power foot pedals?
The power foot pedal are adjustable for height. The aluminum ones come with the sport package that includes the paddle shifters.

·
Registered
863 Posts
That is correct, they are only part of the Sport Package and they are called the INOX Sports Pedal.

BTW you can have custom, aftermarket Aluminum foot pedal installed.

So if I have the premium pack I can't order them?

Reactions: ssipes

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hey Guys,
Apparently my sport package 19 didn t include the inox foot pedals on my SQ4.
Any clue where I can get some ? ( talking about foot pedals of course..lol)
Willing to look at aftermarket any links welcome.

·
Registered
863 Posts
If you have the sports package you should get it no matter what. Talk to your dealer about it and get it done. Why do you want to waste your money when you already have paid that in with the package??

Hey Guys,
Apparently my sport package 19 didn t include the inox foot pedals on my SQ4.
Any clue where I can get some ? ( talking about foot pedals of course..lol)
Willing to look at aftermarket any links welcome.

Reactions: sverzi

·
Registered
397 Posts
True flamingwicky i ll check my window sticker again.. But it was my first reaction.
I doubt it changed for 2015 sq4 models.

thanks mrpa1999 I'll check those out worse case scenario.

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
True flamingwicky i ll check my window sticker again.. But it was my first reaction.
I doubt it changed for 2015 sq4 models.

thanks mrpa1999 I'll check those out worse case scenario.

those pedals come stock on the GT, the dealer sells them to the aftermarket for around $800 per pedal, that's correct so over $2k for the set from the dealer. Like I said before they cost me $175 for the set. Rob and I spent a ton of time getting the measurements correct and bringing these to the aftermarket for everyone. Maserati made things difficult b/c they built the factory pedal / arm with a weird shape, the pedal itself is recessed and dips down which made bolting the new pedals up a challenge, but after several attempts we got it right and now they are avail to the aftermarket at a fraction of the cost to what the dealer charges.

·
Registered
164 Posts
those pedals come stock on the GT, the dealer sells them to the aftermarket for around $800 per pedal, that's correct so over $2k for the set from the dealer. Like I said before they cost me $175 for the set. Rob and I spent a ton of time getting the measurements correct and bringing these to the aftermarket for everyone. Maserati made things difficult b/c they built the factory pedal / arm with a weird shape, the pedal itself is recessed and dips down which made bolting the new pedals up a challenge, but after several attempts we got it right and now they are avail to the aftermarket at a fraction of the cost to what the dealer charges.
I have a set and it took 10 minutes to install (if that.) The brake is aluminum so drilling for the new pedal is easy, and the accelerator is screwed right into the plastic pedal.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ahve the sport package and only have the rubber foot pedals
mine don't look anything like mrpa1999's pix
I know his are aftermarket, but are mine supposed to be close(r) to that?

·
Administrator
1,301 Posts
I ahve the sport package and only have the rubber foot pedals
mine don't look anything like mrpa1999's pix
I know his are aftermarket, but are mine supposed to be close(r) to that?
mine are aftermarket and very easy to install, takes a few minutes.. mine are the pedals that come on the GT.

i dont know about the ghibli, but i know the QP comes with rubber pedals w/ aluminum inserts.. people are saying the ghibli sport should have them as well, but i have never seen them on a ghibli and only seen them on the QP. so the reason you dont have them is most likely bc they only come on the QP for 2014.. maybe in 2015 they moved over to the ghibli as well..

·
Administrator
2,522 Posts
mine are aftermarket and very easy to install, takes a few minutes.. mine are the pedals that come on the GT.

i dont know about the ghibli, but i know the QP comes with rubber pedals w/ aluminum inserts.. people are saying the ghibli sport should have them as well, but i have never seen them on a ghibli and only seen them on the QP. so the reason you dont have them is most likely bc they only come on the QP for 2014.. maybe in 2015 they moved over to the ghibli as well..
My 2014, Ghibli SQ4 came though with what looks like aluminum pedals with rubber inserts for slip resistance, aluminum foot side kick plate and foot rest. Although nothing as fancy as the aftermarket ones pictured. I presume this is what your referencing as on the QP?

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you have the sports platform you should become it no stock. Talk to your broker almost the above-mentioned and get it done. Why do you want to waste your money when you already have paid that in with the package??The brake is aluminum so drilling for the new pedal is easy, and the accelerator is screwed right into the plastic pedal.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

1 - 15 of 15 Posts