Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Standard Urano wheel color ?

I know what the machine polished ones look like but what about the standard ones? I've seen some pictures that look like a standard silver finish and some that look more like gunmetal / anthracite. Any help would be appreciated.

I was looking to go aftermarket for wheels but I think I'll have a much easier time reselling stock wheels when my lease is up.

·
Administrator
2,414 Posts
I have the polished Urano's. I was hard pressed to tell the difference between the two since only the front facing portion of the rim is polished. You would have to compare side by side in person to really see the difference.

For winter, I have the gunmetal / antracite after market which appear darker gray then my polished Uranao's. I never thought of reselling since I now own car outright. I couldn't get complete set of staggger Urano's for $1200 ... so went aftermarket RT-6's.

·
Registered
236 Posts
The painted Uranos look different depending on the lighting. In direct sunlight they look silver and shiny. In overcast or low lighting they look like Grigio Maratea. I had the painted Uranos on my first car. You can look for the thread for pics.

·
Registered
652 Posts
As far as I can tell from the picture, you have the standard, non-polished ones.
If you are interested in a set of polished ones, I will probably put my set up for sale in a few days.

·
Registered
216 Posts
As far as I can tell from the picture, you have the standard, non-polished ones.
If you are interested in a set of polished ones, I will probably put my set up for sale in a few days.
thanks, I don't want to change.
I asked my dealer to change to diamantato, but was never sure, if I really now have diamantato (of which I assume is machine polished).
If you can write the number of the inside of the rims, I could compare..as it is very difficult to distinguish between the two types.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts