Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

what color is this? it looks stunning and "exotic". this makes me rethink my current order (my current combo is Nero Ribelle on Cuio). Is this Grigio Maratea?

·
Registered
324 Posts
it's grigio maratea. Nero ribelle is also very nice though... i have a grigio maratea coming, but after looking at both colors in the flesh, i almost wish i had ordered nero ribelle... grass is always greener

·
Registered
284 Posts
Has anyone seen what a Gringio Maratea Ghibli looks like in person? any Gringio Maratea Ghibli owners here?

I think this is one of the better pictures of it. I'd love to see how it looks under the sun in person.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Yes I've seen grigio maratea up close and it's an outstanding color, most photos dont do it justice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I've seen all three "grays" in person

Grigio Metallo is plain silver. The stickers even state "silver."

Grigio is a darker silver with a bit of a flat/matte look to it. It was my least favorite gray.

Griggio Maratea is dark gray, but not gun metal or charcoal gray. Of all the Ghibli colors I have seen in person, this is the most striking. The speculation that it may have an eggplant undertone did not prove true either under artificial lights or in the sun. If I had to describe the undertone, I would say a dark gray with a slight hint of champagne. As a result, it is stunning with the brown/Cuoio leather.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I don't think I've ever shopped for a car with so many different colors with similar names.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts