Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just joined the forum and even though I have about 9 months left on my current lease, I can't take it anymore and have to have one of these cars.

Been talking with a few different dealers here in NJ, and even contacted Reeves since everyone seems to be getting such a great deal from them.

Anyway my dealership in NJ has this deal advertised: Maserati Dealer - FC Kerbeck - Philadelphia - Palmyra - NJ - NY - New Jersey - Granturismo - Quattroporte ... Now I know the game and it will probably be we don't have any left at the $728 a month price, but that sure seems pretty **** good with 10k a year, and $5k down out the door.

Right?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yes! Go for it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
You really can't beat the deals that are available right now.
I would go for it, but keep in mind the deals will only be for what they have on the lot.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Of course they sold that last one, but in talking with the guy I got the S Q4 (no options in there) at $850 a month with $5k out the door.

Gonna go look at it tomorrow.
What do you mean by (no options in there)? What options does the S Q4 have and what is MSRP?

·
Registered
312 Posts
850 a month does not sound like a great deal for a 2014.
I'm paying less now for a car I got in May with list of 87k.
Don't fall for the FCKerbeck bait and switch.
They tried that with me and they lost the sale.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the input. What are you paying for yours if you don't mind me asking and how much did you put down?

Regarding the "no options" I meant no premium sound or wheels or anything like that. The base Q4 model so it still has Nav and things like that over the base Ghibli.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Thanks for the input. What are you paying for yours if you don't mind me asking and how much did you put down?

Regarding the "no options" I meant no premium sound or wheels or anything like that. The base Q4 model so it still has Nav and things like that over the base Ghibli.

If you get the SQ4 try to at least get it with premium package and premium sound which will add about $1780 I believe for premium package and $1440 for premium sound but will give you front and rear parking sensors , remote start, easy entry system, power foot pedals and rain sensors. Worth the cost. Premium sound is not that great but I hate to think what the base sounds like.
If you get both then the MSRP should be $80,170.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Amazing how much better the deal gets when your there in person. So got him down to $799 per month on the base S q4 with $3400 out the door costs. MSRP was 78,230.

They have a bunch of base sq4 in stock and offered the best deal on this one in terms of discount. When adding any of the premium packages the price jumped more than I wanted to.

It's a big jump for me in terms of car class coming from an infinit g37 so I'm just happy to be in such a car.

·
Registered
312 Posts
There you go...that's better ;-)
Enjoy the ride.
Cheers.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes thank you guys. Gotta wait till Tuesday to drive it home since my insurance place has to see if they can keep me on policy since this car isn't listed and needs an override. Thanks again for the help.

Now gotta decide about the license plate since they require it here in NJ. Might have to think about the hideaway option.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts