Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I know that the trunk uses a regular 194/T10 bulb and the rear license plate uses 36mm festoon. How about the map/dome lights and courtesy?

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
the color is different between MY2017 ( my old one ) and MY2019 and the lights cannot be changed as all LEDs in both models

the new My2019 have some different, the light (LED) is white blue and before was kind of Yellow, they changed all lights everywhere by this white blue, even the buttons lights are now kind of white blue and before was kind of white mat color, same for the doors handles light etc before white now white blue.
all are in LED, the only thing I see and I don't remember well, to be honest, is the doom lights I don't see differences on the color, still kind of the white mat color, not white blue.

Some difference between my old one and my new one. Did the pictures in both of my cars and apologize when I did does pictures in 2016 I did not know I would have a new model MY2019 to compare more precisely

My2017

MY2019

MY2017

MY2019

MY2017

MY2019

MY2017

MY2019

MY2017

MY2019
you can see one of many differents between models as the configuration of the buttons between both are not the same.

the doom light in my MY2019 you can compare to yours

1 - 3 of 3 Posts