Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

What Packages/Options Did You Order? (multiple response answer)

• Premium Pkg Q7CN $1780 - Remote Start, Front/Rear Parking, Power Pedals, Easy Entry, Rain Sensor

Votes: 31 100.0%
  • Cold Weather Pkg Q7CQ $2270 - Heated Wheel & Rear Seats, Power Rear Sunblind

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Luxury Pkg Q7CU $2990 - Premium Leather, Velour Mats

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Luxury Pkg Q7CU $4220 - Ventilated Seats, Velour Mats

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Sport Pkg Q7CX $1380 - Shift Paddles, Sports Suspension

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • Skyhook Suspension Q002 $3110 - Electronic Damping Control

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Optional Premium Paint $890-$2100 - Various types

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • Alcantara Headliner Q5KW $1440

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Premium Sound Q4YG $1440

Votes: 21 67.7%
  • B&W Sound System Q4JF $5100

Votes: 4 12.9%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
...or would order...

Note: I am limited to listing 10, so I have not listed wheels nor all the options.

Please indicate in your response what wheels you have and also indicate what options you wish you would have ordered but didn't as well as any options you would not recommend or have changed your mind about. One more item -- did you get the pre-paid maintenance ($1625 for four years) and if not, why not?

Thanks

·
Registered
52 Posts
20" Uranos, red brake calipers, extended leather in addition to the options listed above. I have really enjoyed all the options.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Also got the 20" Uranos and red calipers with the sport package, Rosso interior included the extended leather, and I got the carbon trim. Thought about upgrading the sound from the base system but decided I'd be better off listening to the engine & exhaust instead.

Maintenance plan hasn't been offered yet (car is still a week away) but I might consider depending on the cost.

·
Administrator
2,383 Posts
I got a $91K Ghilbi Q4-S ... wasn't much big left to order except Skyhook and B&W sound.

20" Urano's Polished, red calipers, + P3 winter tires (no rims)
Extended leather

Prepaid maintenance for 4 years (guess I overpaid ... $1995 for 4 years ... interested to hear what others paid) and would like to order an extended warranty since I plan to hold for longer then 4 years, (anyone else had a price for the 6 yr/100K extended warranty).

After thoughts:
I probably would have got the laminated glass windows had I had read the build options close enough ... but probably not a big miss.

5 year rim/wheel elite hazard protection plan (still on fence whether it's worth it for $2800 ... have one more week to cancel for full refund).

Could do without the velour mats ... but came as part of package.

No regrets on dealer offered extras:
3M coating
opticoat
radar detector package
front skid plate
front license plate holder (don't need one in my state)
leather treatment / protection

·
Registered
852 Posts
$95K with Ebano Wood, 19" Elegant wheels, red calipers, k-40 Radar ($3K installed), did not buy maintenance as I have a three year lease and will only have two maintenance visits during the lease...which the Service Mgr told me he would discount so should be about $1.4K total....did not buy the wheel protection but would have if I drove in NYC a lot or got the 20" and most def if I had gotten the 21"s. I have decided to buy the winter tire package $3K which includes Pirelli SottoZero 3's mounting and dismounting for three years and storage.......I am in Central NJ and cannot find either a storage service or anyone willing to store the tires so while the $3K is a bit expensive.....in the end it is worth it to me. I have toyed around with the front plate deal but have decided to just use the standard bracket.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts