Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Maserati Ghibli S Q4
42 Posts
Whats the best-extended warranty for a 2015 Ghibli SQ4. The car has 37K miles.
I got a 5-year, 75,000 mile service warranty for my 2015 Ghibli S Q4. Covers all major repairs (any not due to normal day-to-day wear and tear). I can also take my car to any Maserati dealer, or a licensed and Maserati certified mechanic. Cost: $4,500. Again, I thought it was very fair with very good coverage (that I hope I will never use). Call Infinity Auto Protection to learn more. I never felt pushed by a high-pressured sales person which I really liked. Hope this is helpful.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased the Delta Protect Extended Warranty for my '14 Ghibli SQ4 just before the factory warranty expired. . Three years/50k additional miles with zero deductible. The single sum premium was $2,800.
https://deltaautoprotect.com/
I did some checking before hand and feel pretty comfortable that it will cover the major (read, expensive) repairs and will cover work done at the dealer, including their $199 hourly labor rate. The only negative I have found (not first hand) is that they reserve the right to source expensive parts themselves. Some have observed that the repair was held up at the dealer a bit so they could independently obtain the part.
How have they worked out for you? I have a 2015 with the same coverage. However, I've been trying to get in touch with them for the last week with no response.

·
Administrator
2,295 Posts
How have they worked out for you? I have a 2015 with the same coverage. However, I've been trying to get in touch with them for the last week with no response.
See this article ... it appears Delta Auto Protect has gone downhill.
February 13, 2020 HARRISBURG – Attorney General Josh Shapiro announced today that his Office has filed a civil lawsuit against extended automobile warranty company Delta Auto Protect to get money back for consumers and repair shops which fell victim to its car repair scam. Delta is operated by Omega Vehicle Services LLC and its managing member Charles Seruya.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Fortunately, I haven't had to contact them. But your experience and the PA AG's suit is concerning. I checked a couple of insurers at the time and Delta was the least expensive. Now I know why.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts