Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my 20" custom XO wheels . Tires are, Front 245/40/ZR20 and rear 285/35/ZR20 Pirelli P Zero with 2300 miles on them. Pirelli Part numbers are as follows front 2166300 and rear 2166200 . They were on my 2018 Ghibli S for about 4 months. I am asking $1500.00.or O.B.O... I have both factory center caps as pictured and XO center caps . Wheel locks are included as well. Miami based .

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
Were you using spacers with them? Just curious, looks like it from the car pic.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is this price shipped? Any more pics of the rims, any scratches? References? Lot of money when only two posts, thanks.

I am very serious about buying some rims, been looking for awhile now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Non of the wheels has any scratches or damages, I can send more detailed pictures of wheels if you like, back and front pictures, and they are not bent either. This priced is not shipped, but if interested I can negotiate price with you. It is missing the TPM sensors. I removed them to reinstall back into the factory wheels when I returned the car.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is this price shipped? Any more pics of the rims, any scratches? References? Lot of money when only two posts, thanks.

Non of the wheels has any scratches or damages, I can send more detailed pictures of wheels if you like, front and rear pictures, and they are not bent either. This priced is not shipped, but if interested I can negotiate price with you. It is missing the TPM sensors. I removed them to reinstall back into the factory wheels when I returned the car. I totally understand as well when buying used wheels your questions and concerns.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I would like some pics of the rims please. And do you have any references? You can PM me with details if you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts