Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
New to the Maserati and looking for a great place to buy/order all filters, oil, brakes, etc ...for current and all future maintenance. That is for any and all replies...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
These forums are not too productive thus far...people just read and dont reply. Where is the help from fellow Maserati owners?

·
Registered
418 Posts
Hi Shawn, if you'd use the search function, you'd have found answers to your questions.
Everything is on here, Sorry mate but, YOU LOOK, YOU SEE.

·
Super Moderator
2,100 Posts
There is not one-stop shopping on these parts or the reset tool for oil changes. As Fredvr indicates most of what you seek is already on the forum.
Oil & Filters are easy to find or order at multiple auto part locations including Amazon and Maserati Dealerships, (some of which will discount parts sold through parts department).
I've bought brakes (pad/rotors) plus other parts from different vendors depending on delivered price .... R1 Concepts, CARiD and Formula Dynamics are vendors on this forum. While others have used AW Italian and Scuderia as reputable options for parts to name a few you'll find.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Shawn, don't take it personally, It's like on any forum, to avoid cluttering the forums with multiple Posts on the same subject, it is good practice to use the search function, then and only then if you don't find what you need, you create a new post, or answer on the existing related post, like this it brings it back up to the top of the list for more visibility.

As Beerguy said, there are many posts already dealing with this subject.
From oil to filters to brakes, to tools to reset the oil service spanner etc etc...

·
Registered
62 Posts
It ends up saving you time. Instead of waiting for replies, you can have instant gratification. Tons and tons of threads on this with lots of valuable info. Enjoy your Maserati!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello,
New to the Maserati and looking for a great place to buy/order all filters, oil, brakes, etc ...for current and all future maintenance. That is for any and all replies...
ShawnB,
Welcome to the Maserati enthusiastic.
I purchase all my OE parts from:
www.scuderiacarparts.com
T
hey provide everything you will need from a fraction of the price of the dealership.
good luck!
And enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
36 Posts
FD is my default for typical service needs, ie oil change, brakes, upgrades, etc. There are a number of reputable online shops already mentioned :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts