Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
I'm expecting your looking for a non dealer set? The Maserati dealer will sell them ... although not cheap. There are not many on the market considering those that ordered them spent $5100 extra for the Titano upgrade.

·
Premium Member
286 Posts
Hey Guys,

I'm trying to find the 21" OEM wheels for my Ghibli but can't find a set anywhere, any ideas? It's the 4WQ Model
It will be difficult to find the 21" OEM wheels unless you purchase them from a dealer. There are few Ghibli's and even fewer with 21" Titano wheels. You can however get some nice aftermarket wheels in 21" for much less.

·
GhibliForum.com Vendor
328 Posts
Feel free to shoot us an email and we can help quote you a new price on the wheels. The GT wheels aren't really a direct fit for the Ghibli, it can be done with custom wheel spacers but it's extra cost and parts of course.

In any case, let us know if we can help!

Best Regards,

·
Registered
652 Posts
Does the mc stradale rims fit in the Ghibli? By general rule, the grand turismo rims do not fit in the ghibli. Did you research about it or just guess?

Yes they do, quite a few people have GranTurismo wheels on their Ghiblis - I have a MC Stradale centenario set on mine.

But you need spacers for the front axle (10mm just to make them fit or 16mm if you want them to be flush with the rear wheels) and the original GT/Ferrari bolts.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Yes they do, quite a few people have GranTurismo wheels on their Ghiblis - I have a MC Stradale centenario set on mine.

But you need spacers for the front axle (10mm just to make them fit or 16mm if you want them to be flush with the rear wheels) and the original GT/Ferrari bolts.

thank you. Will research and check prices of those wheels

·
Registered
45 Posts
Word of warning. There are literally 2 tires that fit on this rim. I have them on my car. There are zero all weather or winter options.

·
Registered
652 Posts
Word of warning. There are literally 2 tires that fit on this rim. I have them on my car. There are zero all weather or winter options.

Not true. And if you're thinking of all-season tires on your 21" forged wheels you bought the wrong car.

All major premium tire manufacturers (Pirelli, Continental, Michelin, Dunlop) offer tires in that size, both summer and winter, including the OEM MGT Pirellis and Continentals, and the insanely expensive custom Pirelli Color edition. Beside those, there are a few no name/Chinese brand tires that you shouldn't even consider, but the option is there.

And, if you're not happy with the choices, you can go for 255/35 and 295/30 and have access to newer stuff like Michelin Pilot Sport 4S.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I didn't buy the wrong car. I bought a perfectly acceptable car for my uses. However, having owned many high performance cars. When Max Perf Summer tire compounds get COLD they also get slick. It is safer to run an all season tires in the winter than a max performance summer. Even if you never let it touch snow water or ice. Infact if you pull out the literature on the tires they flat tell you not to operate in colder temperatures. I have had certain tires that will completely fail when operated below freezing. (They fall apart. Crack into a million pieces) Typically once the tire is warm they are okay. But the grip is no where near all season levels.

Further, why not drive an sq4 in the snow. Granted a 21'' rim is not ideally suited and I would buy dedicated snow tires on smaller wheels if that was my intent but it is not. The car will work just fine.

As per tire selections I barely looked into it so I may be incorrect. I mearly selected the car on tire buyer / tire rack prior to purchasing my car and that was the extent of my research. Mine is an 18 model year which may have different aspect ratio. I have no idea.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts