Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '17 SQ4. Dealership wants $144 for the cabin filter and $268 for the two engine air filters. On Ebay I see several new in Maserati branded boxes for ~$30, but seller is in China and I'm highly suspicious they are not legit, but have the same dimensions so will fit. Anyone know where you can find authentic OEM filter's? I've seen a link to Scuderia as a good source for replacement parts. They're $50 each. Do they have the same specs for filtration etc so I don't get air intake issues? Thanks in advance.

·
Administrator
2,572 Posts
They are reputable and selling OEM parts, (example below).

You can also buy/negotiate with several Maserati dealers on Ebay or call the parts department direct and see if they will discount further. I've gotten better pricing this route. Example below:

I wouldn't but the cheap knock offs.

The BMC and K&N are good filters if your careful in how you oil them, I have the BMC for 7 years and never had a a problem. I do swap back and forth to let the cleaned/oiled filter stabilize before putting back in car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are reputable and selling OEM parts, (example below).

You can also buy/negotiate with several Maserati dealers on Ebay or call the parts department direct and see if they will discount further. I've gotten better pricing this route. Example below:

I wouldn't but the cheap knock offs.

The BMC and K&N are good filters if your careful in how you oil them, I have the BMC for 7 years and never had a a problem. I do swap back and forth to let the cleaned/oiled filter stabilize before putting back in car.
Awesome. Thanks for the info.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts