Maserati Ghibli Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Forum Members:
I too have seen some recent posts by someone named “MaseratiCares”and I too, like some of you out there, question who they are.

I for one, do know, that two Maserati NA people have sent PM’s or publically posted on thisForum in the past, and I have worked with both of these women on issues dealing with our July NJ/PAmeet-up where Maserati supplied us with gift items and on issues dealing withmy own Ghibli.

Both Karen Hayes and Sharon Beckford from Maserati NA have sent messages to other forum members and neither have ever hidden behind a pseudonym. Bothhave been forthright in their identifications and return email addresses atMaserati NA. (email address end with “maseratiusa.com”)

I raise a caution flag about MaseratiCares since the poster neitherreferences Maserati NA nor gives anyidentifying corporate email or address.

I hope I am wrong, I hope MaseratiCares fully discloses hisor her identity and contact information so any valid issues may be addressed bythose of us who have issues, problems or concerns about our Ghiblis. Howeveruntil then, I would strongly suggest that if you need to get in touch withMaserati USA, contact Karen or Sharon at [email protected]or [email protected].

Just my two cents, as I said I hope I am wrong andMaseratiCares is another Maserati USA customer care representative, but until otherwise proven, take caution in what and who you rely on.>:D

Steve

·
Registered
863 Posts
Steve, thanks for the heads up.. But i do think whoever is MaseratiCares is legit, but i may be wrong.

BTW where have you been? I dont see you on the forum these days.??

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hello all,

I'm the Social Media Manager for Maserati North America. I can assure you that I am genuine and that I am here to help with your queries.

Thanks,

MaseratiCares

·
Registered
186 Posts
Hello all,

I'm the Social Media Manager for Maserati North America. I can assure you that I am genuine and that I am here to help with your queries.

Thanks,

MaseratiCares
Then welcome!
Will you be so kind and address the "rattlegate" and give us some details from the manufacturer perspective?

Thanks!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Hello all,

Thanks,

MaseratiCares
Welcome to the forum Howie. Good move by Maserati of NA and I hope you will be a good liaison between members of the forum and Maserati.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MaseratiCares:

May we have your name and contact so any issues we may have go directly to you at Maserati NA? Thank you in advance. That way we can talk directly to you rather than inundate Karen or Sharon with emails.

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts