Maserati Ghibli Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my Ghibli with its winter tires on. Wheels are Forgestar F14 in matte black, 19x9 in the front with 35mm offset, and 19x10 in the back with 35mm offset. Tires are stock size Continental DWS. I like it. These tires are quieter and a bit more comfortable than the P Zeros.

I got the wheels and tires at Sonic Tuning in Gaithersburg Maryland. They are a bunch of great guys and handled my car with care. Wheel torquing was done by hand with a nice torque wrench. Price was reasonable, and they were overall very accommodating. I would definitely recommend them for anyone else looking to get a set of aftermarket wheels and tires for their car.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Car looks great! I love the combination of the blue with the dark wheels. Very nice and useful also!

Reactions: Mangirek

·
Registered
186 Posts
I agree, car looks great. Thank you for sharing a positive experience - it is very helpful to the other owners!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the compliments. The gloss black wheel thread with the picture of a Blue Emo with gloss black Uranos kind of now has me wondering if I should have gone with gloss black. :confused:

·
Premium Member
440 Posts
Nice wheels!

·
Registered
863 Posts
Are there 20 inch uranos in gloss black... did maserati offered it??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts